OSA will interview and award no less than $1,500 scholarship(s) to a student or students who meet the following criteria:
- Must be a relative of a current OSA member in good standing.
- Must be attending or planning to attend a college, university, or trade school the next academic year.
- Must be enrolled or plan to be enrolled in a program leading to at least a BA or BS or trade school certificate.
- Did not receive a Memorial Scholarship from OSA for the previous year.
The applicants will be rated based on the following:
- Academic history – GPA and strength of classes; are they a good student?
- Non-academics and community involvement – contributions to society.
- Completion of Application including Attachments.
Complete the following and send to the Oregon Seed Association no later than April 15, 2020.
Attn: Scholarship Chair
PO Box 4277, Wilsonville, OR 97070